Your home base for activity, The Wren is conveniently located in the heart of the arts and culture city. Start your morning in our peaceful outdoor courtyard as you sip on Black Coffee Roasting Co. coffee before choosing how you want to adventure.
Our team will help guide you in your journey, discovering local art galleries, listening to live music, and exploring the mountain trails. The culture of Missoula is within every aspect of your stay, from the guestrooms to the Map Room.
The Wren is more than just a hotel.
We lovingly describe it as:
- 73 modern Montana-inspired guestrooms. There are spaces for everyone, whether it’s a romantic couple’s getaway or a family reunion.
- Calm in the city. Our outdoor courtyard is the perfect spot to find some peace and quiet after a day of exploring the vibrant city.
- A place to meet with purpose. Our boardroom is ideal for an intimate meeting or brainstorming session. Get down to business, then head out for a happy hour with plenty of local hangouts nearby.
- Puppy paradise. We always love welcoming furry friends here at The Wren! Visit our pet-friendly page to learn more about bringing your K-9 on your Montana adventure. View Policies
- Your local guide. Our team of area experts will point you in the right direction from our Map Room, whether it’s finding you the perfect hiking trail, a restaurant recommendation, or a spot to hear live music, they’ll help you live like a Missoulian.
- Everything you need. From complimentary Wi-Fi to 24-hour front desk service, we make staying in Missoula a breeze.
- A spot to park and play. Valet parking is available for $20 per day at The Wren. Or, opt for self-parking on the street.
- Incredible rewards. We’re proud members of Stash Hotel Rewards. Start earning points today to redeem at independent hotels across the nation – including us!
- The promise of an experience. Give the gift of a Western Montana escape! To purchase a gift certificate, please give us a ring at 406.401.4400 or email email@example.com.