Montana Adventures Made Better By Your Pup
At The Wren, we welcome the whole family, including your beloved canine companions. To guarantee the best stay for our guests, including those on four legs, please note the following guidelines regarding your dog’s stay:
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for a $35 non-refundable fee ($70 maximum) per stay.
- Maximum two dogs per room.
- Advance reservations and a signed The Wren Pet Policy Agreement are required for all stays including a dog.
- Dogs are welcome throughout the hotel with the exception of dining areas and any other areas labeled as such on property.
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for cleaning up after their canine at all times.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash or in a pet carrier at all times.
- Dogs larger than 90 lbs./40 kg will require special permission.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in guestrooms or in vehicles.
- Complaints of excessive noise by your dog, such as barking, may result in termination of your stay at The Wren.
For questions regarding these guidelines or to book your dog-friendly stay, please reach out to 406.401.4400.