adjective: 1. recently made or obtained; not canned, frozen, or otherwise preserved. 2. not previously used; new or different. 3. full of energy and vigor.
slang: cool, hip, fun
Well… looks like we qualify on all fronts!
Important Health & Safety Information At Our Downtown Missoula Hotel
Per CDC and local guidance, individuals who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear facial coverings in public spaces.
Our team members will adhere to the CDC masking guidance for indoor spaces based on the current community-level metrics tracked by the CDC. If you remain masked, out of respect, our team members will also wear a mask when interacting in close proximity.
The well-being and health of our team members and guests is always of paramount importance to us here at The Wren. In light of COVID-19, we’ve upped our sanitation game even further. With open-air courtyards, we’re grateful for our access to the fresh, mountain air. Being Missoula’s newest downtown hotel, our rooms are in tip-top shape. With our central location, getting to your next destination is always just a hop-skip away, and our Wren Guides have mastered new methods of guest service via text and other contactless options. One thing that hasn’t changed through all of this is our Montana mentality from day one of opening: making sure your stay is filled with adventure, comfort, and a helping hand to find the best of Missoula.
Want to know even more? Let us go on…
- We offer contact-less checkout. Just leave your keys in the room and we’ll email your guest folio.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we’ve taken our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program.
Columbia Clean Protocols Include:
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve ventilation whenever possible.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, etc., and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
If you have any questions about Health & Safety at The Wren, please contact 406-401-4400 and ask for the Manager on Duty.